Writer

Pasquale Pezzillo

Composer

Pasquale Pezzillo

Rights Controlled

Publishing

Territory

United States

Lyrics

Joycut "Domino"
Domino
  • Performed By: Joycut
  • Album: Pieces of Us Were Left on the ground
  • Label: Pillowcase Records
  • Catalog: SUGAR
  • Released: 09/16/13
  • Genres: Rock
  • Tempo: Up
  • BPM: 130
  • Instrumental: Yes

Description

For licensing inquiries, please contact licensing@atlasmusicgroup.com

Note

Please note we only control 65% with Sugar and the other 35% is with Music market Edizioni SRL
add private note Private Notes

Click here to add a private note. Private notes can only be viewed by you.

add comment Comments

Click here to add a comment. Comments can be viewed by everyone.

advanced Search
Clear Search Term

Music Player

Flash and javascript are required.
Playlist
Your playlist is empty.
Powered by Synchtank® | Patents Pending